Designer, integrator & operator of mission critical systems, CS will presents:
- Its range of VCS – Voice Communication System dedicated to air traffic control, CSoiP. CSoIP is a modular and secure voice communication systems: a high-level integrated radio-telephone-intercom solution for operational security. The field proven IP technology normalized by the ED-137 standard has become a baseline requirement in the communication segment of the ATC industry. CSoIP operates in full adequacy with the ED-137 standard along with demanding quality standards. In parallel, it can be interfaced with non-IP legacy equipment still in operation in ATC centres by means of high performance gateway module
- ATC simulator for air traffic controllers training. CS designs and integrates a solution able to provide an effective and pragmatic training to trainers and trainees both for civil and military operations.
- Cybersecurity solutions :
- PRELUDE SIEM: a solution for the supervision of security events that makes it possible to anticipate vulnerabilities and detect incidents in real time. By centralizing the gathering and processing of information from different sources, PRELUDE provides a unified security overview of an information system that is heterogeneous by nature, thus improving response times and enhancing protection in case of cyberattacks.
- SEDUCS: a hardened operating system based on an open-source core, compatible with the main distributions (Red Hat, Suse, Debian, Gentoo, etc.) and allows for industrialization of processes, reduction of production and maintenance costs, optimization of security maintenance capacities.
- CS’ ability to design and deploy command and control centers for air operations and highly secure ground-air-ground communication infrastructures.
- BOREADES, an intergrated system targeting illegal drones able to detect, identify, track and neutralize malicious drones as well as localize remote pilots.